5 Ways To Get An Accepted Offer Quickly
If you are considering selling, you likely don’t want your home to sit on the market for a long time. Selling a property takes a combination of the right team, strategy and a comprehensive plan. Let’s break down 5 reasons why properties go under contract sooner than others.
- Competitive pricing: Pricing your property that is in line with the market you’re in shouldn’t be overlooked. Many factors go into determining what the property should be listed for. Working with an experienced real estate agent who runs a comparable market analysis AND has experience working in that market is advantageous.
- Desirable location: Homes that are located in desirable neighborhoods, have good school districts, or are close to amenities like parks, restaurants, and shopping centers, are important. Location is a significant factor for many homebuyers and they are likely willing to pay more for a location that checks all the boxes.
- Move-in ready condition: Homes that are in move-in ready condition and require minimal repairs are likely to receive offers faster.
- Effective marketing: Homes that are marketed effectively, with high-quality photos, video, advertising and compelling descriptions, will attract more interest.
- Timing: In general, the spring and summer months tend to be the ideal times for moving because of weather and schedules. However, the current state of the market can also impact how quickly homes sell.
When you’re ready to buy or sell a home, land, or investment property, working with the right real estate team in southern Wisconsin is key. Crist Real Estate Group is based in New Glarus, WI, but services 8+ counties in southern WI and continues growing. Let us show you why hiring our team will help you reach your real estate goals!